Executive Vice President, Employee Development
Linda McCarrin began her personal and professional development coaching and training in 2007 and formally organized her company, Linda McCarrin and Associates, LLC in 2013 where the emphasis was Emotional Intelligence coaching and training. She has a Bachelor of Science in Teaching and a Master’s level in EQ & Holistic Coaching.
She has applied those principles while working briefly at a substance abuse treatment center, a zero-tolerance alternative school through the state of Illinois and volunteering for the Restorative Justice Program.
Linda’s prior careers have been in coaching and training, real estate sales, healthcare marketing, and teaching. She loves to see the shifts in people’s thinking and the positive steps they take to utilize their gifts, talents and strengths. Linda’s favorite quote is: “Change is inevitable, growth is optional,” to which she adds, “Why not take the option?”
Some of the places Linda has worked with are:
- Southwest Nephrology Associates, LLC – Staff Consultant
- University of Chicago – Social workers Presentation
- Silver Connections – Nurses, Social Workers & LCPC CEU’s
- Human Resource Management Assoc. of Chicago – Panel on Bullying
- South Suburban Cook HR Association – Emotional Intelligence & Conflict Management
- South Suburban Council on Alcoholism & Substance Abuse – In-service presentation
- Franciscan St. James Hospital
- Restorative Justice Program – Markham County Court House
Linda was born and raised in Chicago and has lived in the south suburbs for over 30 years. She is proud of her two children, Brian, who owns his own construction firm and Meghan who has worked and been promoted at a local college. Her two grandchildren are the love of her life!Back to Leadership Team