Gary McGregor has over 30 years of business experience helping manufacturing and distribution companies improve their operations and underlying business processes. Both as a consultant and industry practitioner, he has considerable experience in implementing lean principles.
- Holly Hunt Furniture – Continuous Improvement Manager, Plant Manager
- Helmold Corp – Director of Manufacturing Operations
- Case Corp – Manager Assembly Strategy
- General Dynamics Division Manager Industrial Engineering
- Komatsu Dresser – Manufacturing Engineer
- Chicago Manufacturing Center – Senior Consultant
- Competitive Leadership Technologies – VP Consulting
- The Thomas Group – Partner Process Improvement
- Delivering high-performance technology and business process innovation to medium and large businesses
Education & Certifications
- BS Engineering: University of Toledo
- MBA: University of Dayton
Gary’s background couples experience in engineering and manufacturing operations and implementing business process continuous improvement programs in a variety of manufacturing operations. He has specific industry experience in aerospace and defense contracts, consumer products, plastics and electronics, and the production of heavy equipment.
Additional positions include working as Director of Manufacturing Operations, Director of Production, and Lean Manufacturing Manager.
Personal productivity is my passion and he is thrilled to join the LMI Chicago team.Back to Leadership Team