Welcome to the New LMI Chicago Website!
LMI Chicago is excited to announce the launch of our brand new website!
Our goal with this website is to allow easier access to our programs, class schedules, and resources. We want those who are interested in attending our leadership development programs – or those who have previously attended a program – to quickly find everything they’re looking for all in one place.
With our new site you can:
- Find more information on our programs
- View upcoming programs that are open for enrollment, as well as class schedules
- Learn about the assessments we use to help you identify problems and enhance performance within your organization
- Read case studies of how we’ve helped businesses improve productivity through our professional leadership programs
- Review testimonials to get a better feel for what it’s like to go through one of our programs and how it can benefit not only you, but your employees and organization as a whole
- Explore our blog for industry updates, helpful tips, and educational articles
- Access industry related resources and sources for further education
About LMI Chicago
LMI Chicago is a division of Leadership Management International. We offer professional development programs in Chicago for both individuals and organizations. We’ve worked with businesses within every industry and profession, from small entrepreneurial firms to Fortune 500 companies. We’re dedicated to providing you with the tools you need to achieve your goals and helping you develop the leadership skills needed to be effective.
About Our Leadership Development Programs
We offer a suite of leadership development programs called The Total Leader. The Total Leader is comprised of 4 different programs. When recommending the right program for you, we make sure to understand your personal needs and/or the needs of your employees.
Programs within The Total Leader focus on:
- Personal Productivity
- Personal Leadership
- Motivational Leadership (leading people)
- Strategic Leadership
The fundamentals of our programs boil down to two main things: goal setting and planning. Participants in our leadership training programs are asked to set three goals:
- Business Goal
- Developmental Goal
- Personal Goal
Each participant works towards their own goals and the program leads them through the process of achieving those goals.
Our leadership development workshops are open to anyone who is interested in participating. We can either tailor a program to your team, or you can sign up for one of our open enrollment programs. Programs are between 10 to 20 weeks in total length and include 2 hours of class time every other week, as well as 20-minute individual coaching calls.
Now that you know more about LMI Chicago and the programs we offer, take some time to explore our new website. And, don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions or to set up a professional development workshop for your organization!Back to Blog